23 Interface Suggestions

Ideas on how we can improve the game? Please let us know.
Baleizer

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:25 pm

Greetings trainers~

I've a lot of suggestions, however, I'm going to simplify them because my english isn't very good, hope you all understand my thoughts. Let's begin this first post with Interface suggestions.

Interface:
  • General:
    • Possibility to close windows with the same button with which you opened them (For example: If you have the inventory window open, when you click the inventory button it gets closed; Same with pokemon in party or PC)
    • Possibility to walk when a window is open.
    • Possibility to write while a window is open.
    • Show options window when Escape is pressed.
    • Add Exit button in options window.
    • Show number of online players above chatbox.
  • Pokemon Party:
    • Be able to drag and drop all pokemon in the party, or, replace Make Leader button to party slots (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6)
    • Make that pokemon can be released from the pokemon stat window.
    • Add a Minus (-) button for SPs (THAT HAVEN'T BEEN APPLYED YET) in the pokemon stat window
    • View of battle stats in pokemon stat window, will look good if it show after base stats inside a parenthesis ( ) in red color.
    • Show somewhat to distinguish when a pokemon is K.O.
    • Show move descriptions in a tooltip when the mouse cursor is over a move in pokemon stat window.
    • Possibility to reorder move's order.
    • Change the font color of the moves depending of their type of move (Orange for Physical Attacks and Blue for Special Attacks)
    • Show a pop-up when you click a move in pokemon stat window with your avaliable PP's potions and berries to use them.
  • PC:
    • Improve PC's comfort, doing the same of the previous suggestion.
    • Show stats in a tooltip when the mouse cursor is over a pokemon.
    • Show if the pokemon is holding an item.
    • Show 3 coloums instead of 2.
    • Make that the PC window's position don't reset when you navigate through boxes.
  • Inventory:
    • Make category buttons more visible and big, isn't comfort to click them.
  • Battle:
    • Show the move info below the moveset when the mouse cursor is over that move.
    • Make a button that shows the log of the last battle (Useful to plan strategies).

That's all for now, thanks for reading!

CYA!

Dusk

Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:36 am

A lot of these ideas sound great! I'm sure some of them are probably already on the developers' to-do list and if not they should be ;)
Join the discussion: http://discord.gg/7UeNF6n

crazyping12

Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:42 pm

i have noticed a lot of this suggestions when i first played but didnt wanna bother suggesting them coz i know they are focusing on content more but they would be nice to have to improve the quality of the game i hope they add them or some to the game.

Snehks
Admin

Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:38 pm

Since we are working on the game I think I will keep updating your post and strike every idea I have implemented.