I've a lot of suggestions, however, I'm going to simplify them because my english isn't very good, hope you all understand my thoughts. Let's begin this first post with Interface suggestions.
• Possibility to close windows with the same button with which you opened them (For example: If you have the inventory window open, when you click the inventory button it gets closed; Same with pokemon in party or PC)
• Possibility to walk when a window is open.
• Possibility to write while a window is open.
• Show options window when Escape is pressed.
• Add Exit button in options window.
• Show number of online players above chatbox.
- Pokemon Party:
• Be able to drag and drop all pokemon in the party, or, replace Make Leader button to party slots (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6)
• Make that pokemon can be released from the pokemon stat window.
• Add a Minus (-) button for SPs (THAT HAVEN'T BEEN APPLYED YET) in the pokemon stat window
• View of battle stats in pokemon stat window, will look good if it show after base stats inside a parenthesis ( ) in red color.
• Show somewhat to distinguish when a pokemon is K.O.
• Show move descriptions in a tooltip when the mouse cursor is over a move in pokemon stat window.
• Possibility to reorder move's order.
• Change the font color of the moves depending of their type of move (Orange for Physical Attacks and Blue for Special Attacks)
• Show a pop-up when you click a move in pokemon stat window with your avaliable PP's potions and berries to use them.
• Improve PC's comfort, doing the same of the previous suggestion.
• Show stats in a tooltip when the mouse cursor is over a pokemon.
• Show if the pokemon is holding an item.
• Show 3 coloums instead of 2.
• Make that the PC window's position don't reset when you navigate through boxes.
• Make category buttons more visible and big, isn't comfort to click them.
• Show the move info below the moveset when the mouse cursor is over that move.
• Make a button that shows the log of the last battle (Useful to plan strategies).
That's all for now, thanks for reading!