Probably my last feedback [Gamble Box]

Ideas on how we can improve the game? Please let us know.
Zado

Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:42 pm

I wasn't thinking I'd write another one, but here it goes....

CHANGE the gamble box description! It fools us, and I currently think I have been cheated!

Snehks is a nice guy, I could notice from when I talked to him, but this one....

Let's see the description: "A box containing a few ordinary and 1 ultra rare pokemon with equal chances of spawning one."

It does not say "a box THAT CAN CONTAIN". Instead, it says "CONTAINING". Also, it uses the word "AND". When you say "containing something and another thing" it means it contains BOTH, the opposite of the word "OR".

I spent what in my currency is over 3 times the amount thinking I'd get a few ordinary AND 1 ultra rare pokemon (not to say the chances of spawning one), and I got ONE rare pokemon, with the wrong nature and ability (not sure if it transforms in the correct one by evolution).

I'm holding myself not to flame, as it was my money that went into it, and after all the issues I already addressed (a few Snehks have made me understand, but even he aggrees with some there, as he stated when we talked).

Not sure what to do, but seriously... it's REALLY not nice to fool the players, especially when it comes to real money. I honestly think it was not Snehks' intention, but....

LifeFlows

Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:01 am

A valid point.
The description should be more intuitive and simple as we deal with players from all over the world like following phrase:

This box spawns one pokemon out of 10 kinds.
5 of them are common spawns, but the rest 5 are rares or ultra-rares.
Please check on forum for monthly updates on the Gamble box spawns.