I was banished this afternoon.

Want to appeal against a ban or mute? Please create a post here.
WS51

Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:37 pm

I was watching TV shows and playing and there are some moderators teleporting me and asking questions, when I teleport I stopped walking, and I thought that everything was fine, but only because I did not answer they banned me, I was distracted watching TV.

I come through this to ask for my break or to know why I was banished

WS51

Thank you for now

JohannES14

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:34 pm

You were reported for being for hours grinding at Old Power Plant with huge amount of cash with yourself. After I received the report I warped you to Bijli, and called Robson to be a witness too, you kept moving for a bit then you stopped. Then I said "you have one minute to answer" and you did not answer at all. Also you had vpnclient open which means you want to hide your ID. With all those evidences your ban was legit, if you want to keep playing create another account and play fairly this time.
#Former Moderator
#Illusion Leader
#Second in First Weekend Tourney 2017
#Champion of Halloween Tourney 2017

WS51

Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:00 pm

I saw you teleporting to Bijli, I thought it was a standard procedure, okay I will not play any more and I was not doing anything wrong, just watching TV series, I was distracted because I did not pay attention at that moment, you and next time have a solid and concrete test, as it can harm new players just like you are doing with me.Because when you teleport me I stopped walking and you saw this and just proved.

Thank you for the time we spent together and for you to be more professional as this was a ban without any proof.