Unfair prohibition please review

Want to appeal against a ban or mute? Please create a post here.
WS51

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:51 pm

I would like to review this blocking of my account because I was watching TV series and was not paying attention in the game, I was just getting lvl with my pokemons, as it takes a great time to get lvl in it, I saw the moderator teleport me to the city , plus I was watching the TV series.

I am outraged at this ban for no reason at all, I would ask for evidence that I was doing something illegal.

WS51

Snehks
Admin

Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:21 pm

Can you provide evidence of it being a non-legit ban? The moderators teleported you. They asked you a question and you did not answer for 5 minutes and continued moving for some time. Why was that? Why was a VPN running on your computer? It was just not the moderator but there was another guy who saw you. And many people reported your movements.

Once you have answer to all these questions then we will speak.
Don't create multiple posts.

WS51

Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:26 pm

I did not answer because I was watching TV, it's a lie when they teleported I stopped and I did not walk anymore, I did not walk for some time, I saw him teleporting me to gym city 2, I play several other games and sometimes VPN and good to choose a better internet server, this other guy and friend of the moderator that I know, I'm here speaking that I'm innocent and was doing nothing wrong, I'm sorry for not responding at the moment, because I was watching a series and I was distracted.

WS51