Appeal of a Repentant Face, Imortal

Want to appeal against a ban or mute? Please create a post here.
SepImortal

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:25 pm

good evening

I come here loses my pride and apologize to you Sneh, because I was bad and arrogant with you, I did not do anything wrong and I swear I do not know why I was banished, I deserved to be banned before this time no more.
I want to go back to play with my friends at RoyalPhoenix and I come to ask for my disbanding through the forum as it is correct.
Everyone knows that I do not like some people but I will try not to get involved in confusion.

I just want to play and be happy with my RP friends, I'm sorry everyone if I did something that made you angry or angry at me, I'm sorry

Thx Imortal, I miss you Sao Paulinoss

Snehks
Admin

Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:06 pm

Your account will be unbanned but 3million will be wiped from it because you multi-accounted honeys and what not with another account.

SepImortal

Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:53 am

I do not agree to delete my money, I bought it right without needing accounts, I'd rather be banned now than I'm in another game, I like the right things, I did not do anything wrong, and I got my money right.
If you want me and my friends to come back is correct or you can keep my account.
I may have been wrong in many moments creating confusion but I always played clean and I was correct, and I know my mistakes most I know when I am right

Snehks
Admin

Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:53 pm

You are banned forever. Caught you multi-accounting and botting. Now never expect your accounts to be unbanned. Good luck.

SepImortal

Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:13 pm

Look I did not use bot at any time in your game with Imortal, you know I played clean and I made all the correct money, I was discovering this week that the print that you sent me speaking that it was a fake account of mine was AtilaFernandes, my mistake was let him play with my account, I passed my password to him, because I was with hatred of the game, but I myself have never done anything wrong if I want to ban forever good just want the right things.
I always respected you and my only mistake was to fight with many players, this I know I'm wrong

Snehks
Admin

Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:40 pm

There was Bot being used from the same IP as yours from Vehani account. Such incidents don't happen by magic. Since the botter Vehani and you shared the same IP Address. Your ban appeal is declined.

SepImortal

Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:41 pm

good evening

This guy from Vehani was AtilaFernandes, Uga Uga was also him I never used macro in his game, he had my password because I already logged in to his house, now talk that I used macro and totally lie I played his game from the beginning, I called many people to play RenanSantos I was invited to play, and in your game I did not use macro.eu always talked in the chat with everyone even if it was fighting I was discouraged with your game because I did not like your moderator and you know it.

everyone can accuse me of boring, and many other things bot more in your game and lie I did not use

Snehks
Admin

Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:17 pm

Imortal account is not getting unbanned because the account has been botted with and has illegal items. Forget the account.