Why was my account banned?

Want to appeal against a ban or mute? Please create a post here.
Dangues

Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:36 pm

Why was my account banned? I was playing actively in the game, when from nothing was dropped and to enter again was as banned. I was in my working time, it is true that I was using a macro software but I use this to work with spradsheet (Excel and stuff), meanwhile I was playing PBO. I was playing honestly, I haven't found any moderator in map at time to let know of, and as I didn't remember the name of staff people I could not PM them at time by PM. If I could I would have explained the situation, but instead someone banned me without saying a single "hi" or teleporting me to check if I was really botting.

Snehks
Admin

Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:31 pm

PBO looks for macro recorder or any such tool itself. If they are found running, its a ban. No questions asked. As for your situation, I really don't know what you were doing and there is no way to prove that you were not using macro-recorder for movement. Also its stated in the rules, running macro-recorder is not allowed.

Your movement between the trees was very "bot-like".

I really don't see enough reasons to unban your account. Give me any reason or evidence that you were not botting and I will look into your appeal.

Dangues

Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:05 pm

I'm not good at English, so in my interpretation of what was in the rules, I had understood that I could not use macro on the PBO, instead of not being able to open it at the same time as the PBO.

Because in the worksheet I configured the macro to select the more than 3k items that I have to select to do an operation until the end of that day, where I needed to go down item by item and give space to select and at the end execute the function.

If you teleported me or called me for conversation, you would see that I was active in the game, not using the macro to take advantage.

If I let myself out, you can keep on listening to me, that you will not find a macro again, because I will not play any more during work when I have a routine like this one today.

Snehks
Admin

Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:13 pm

Okay, the account is unbanned but on a condition that you will never be running any macro tool ever while playing pbo.

Dangues

Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:25 pm

thz Snehks :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: