Different Day, Same Tactic

If someone abused or acted wrong in absence of moderators you may show the proof here and request a action
ShadowIX

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:29 pm

I am solo in 1337 and decided to go to cws today. The first time I managed to reach the base, robson decided to afk in the battle, and I couldn't do anything until he got kicked out 3 to 5 minutes later.
as one can see, I killed one of his poke, then he went afk.

https://i.gyazo.com/5b268e313b6e1b43794 ... 69844e.mp4 <- Just a 7 second clip of the 3 to 5 minute stalling.
After 1 minute in global I said : "robson?"
After another 2 mins I said : "Are you going to move?"

Then eventually he got kicked out by Delques. Otherwise I would have been stuck in that battle possibly forever.

Stall has been happening possibly since start of crew wars and possibly this won't be the last time that it will happen.

As rules state : 'Don't abuse PvP system (by intentionally losing against yourself or a friend in a ladder match, by timerstalling, etc).'
:'Stalling battles during Crew Wars is strictly prohibited, if found the entire crew will be held responsible and will be wiped of tokens and deleted.'

Can't expect players to join crew wars if for 9 months they keep stalling the competition they have, no matter how little it is. After this stall I got demotivated and ragequitted from this crew wars.
As already mentioned by two of illusion leaders (BADT & Johannes), timer isn't working at its best, however it is not an excuse to go afk in a battle, if one has to go, least he can do is relog.

Thanks for your time,
Shadow.

Snehks
Admin

Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:23 am

Yeah, the switch timer has been abused and because this community just starts abusing everything, I take it on me that the not having switch timer is wrong and I should have added it.

As I mentioned it earlier in on my post that switch will be timed now, so this will be sorted.

As for Robson, I will speak to him and take actions accordingly.

Snehks