PBO Version 2.0

All announcements will go here.
Snehks
Admin

Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:44 pm

Hello everyone,

After speaking with all the staff members and taking opinions from different established players, I would like to make an important announcement.

We have decided to pause the server at the current state. That means the game is going under private development for an indefinite period of time.

There has been a constant complaint about missing content, not balanced crew wars, no ranked rewards, not able to understand the story, toxic community and what not.

We strongly feel that there is a lot of improvement to make and we are losing out players because of not having many of the bugs fixed and features implemented.

This means we are going to work on the Crew Wars, Ranked, NPC, Chat and other critical section of the game and re-launch the game. We have also planned to work on a new region and launch it with Version 2.0. Yes, new regions for players who think that there is nothing else left to do in the game :)

I know this might come as a surprise to many of you guys and many of you have spent a countless number of hours on the game. But don’t worry as no content will be wiped. All the money, Pokemon etc you got will stay intact.

I hope you all support us with this decision and help us make PBO the #1 Stat Point based Pokemon MMO which ever existed. We will keep you all updated with the progress of the game.

If any of you are interested in helping out with the development (mappers, scripters), do give us a shout on discord. Thanks for playing PBO and all the support.

I promise you the game is not dead. It’s just going offline for some time to give a massive update to bring that “hype” back.

Discord: https://discord.gg/nFN5Sen

Thanks,
Snehks