Pokemon Blaze Online Alpha Test (2020)

All announcements will go here.
Snehks
Admin

Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:47 pm

Greetings, I hope you are all doing well. This is Snehks from team Pokemon Blaze Online and I have exciting news to share with you all.

After working continuously for the last 2 years on the next version of PBO, we finally have it ready for public testing. Yes, we are going to release the Alpha version of the game soon. For those who are not familiar with the term Alpha, it means a version where most of the features are available & finished but require testing. The purpose of the Alpha version is to test all the new features that PBO staff have worked continuously for the last 2 years and get feedback from the community on what can be done better. Alpha will also be used to test out some pending features which will be added retrospectively after gathering suggestions and feedback from the community.

Once we have the game thoroughly tested and we are confident that the major bugs have been squished (if any) and the community is happy with the features, we will do the final beta release in Desktop, Android, and IOS.

To become an Alpha tester for PBO, you need to fill in a small form. This will help us to select a more diverse set of users based on various criteria which we have specified in the form.

Link to the form: Alpha Tester Registration

Once we have enough responses, we will do a selection of the users and will share the results with the community on discord and forums. The selected users will then be sent out an "Alpha Key" which will be required to play the game.

I hope to see you all in the game. Keep an eye on Discord and Forums for more updates.

Snehks