Changing the Launcher Skin

All game related guides goes here.
Rinn

Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:12 am

Hey guys, I'm Rinn and this is only my 2nd day on PBO but I have been frequenting these guides a lot and saw some pretty cool stuff. I hope down the road I can contribute more back to the community but being so new there isn't much I know enough about to pass on. However, I saw a thread by Dusk from last year about how to change the background on the launcher and figured I could add on to that idea. The steps are posted there and I won't repeat it all because I don't want to take away from the work he did. (Just keep in mind when reading the images now need to be PNGs and not JPEGs.) I'll post a few of the launcher skins here I edited and for the steps on how to use them simply look up Dusk's Guide!

If you leave me a Theme Request (Even Non Pokemon) you want made into a launcher theme post it below and I'll do my best to keep up. Feel free to hit me up on the game and talk to me there, I'm always down to meet some people.

Note: I did not draw/design these I simply worked on the format and made them into PNGs.

Original PBO Theme

Haunted Theme

Shiny Nidoking Theme

Elite Theme

Gengar Theme

Eeveelutions Theme

Choice Theme

Black Charizard Theme

Pikachu Theme

Water Lover Theme

The Mews Theme

The "O-3" Theme

Trainer Theme

Lugia Theme

Delques

Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:05 am

Cool, that charizard skin was used for the game in one patch actually lol.

Rinn

Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:57 pm

Delques wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:05 am
Cool, that charizard skin was used for the game in one patch actually lol.
Really? I had no idea haha. Just pure luck but I'm happy to bring it back for anyone who wants to relive the old days. Thanks Delques