ACC

Want to appeal against a ban or mute? Please create a post here.
FilhodoCapiroto

Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:31 pm

I was banned. Yesterday Snehks teleported me thinking that I was bot kkk, I just sent '? 'and I went my way because I do not use anything. today I killed 2 drampa upando in DT 7F (dragon tower 7 floor) and I sent twice "nice" in the global chat. detail, I've never stopped closing programs like Vdowloader, Torrent, Logitech, macro for games like dragonfable, AQW anyway. funny ... mato 2 drampa with open program 'nice' command in the chat, and nothing happens. Now, when I kill an axew and do not say anything, that's ban. They did not teleport me, they did not send me pm (private message). I leave the first sentence and the last phrase free. Snehks teleported me and saw that it was not bot, and this time they did not send me pv, much less teleported. All who are banned are teleported, and filmed at first. They did not send pv and they did not even teleport me that I do not understand.

Snehks
Admin

Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:35 pm

Running macro recorders is an instant ban. Nobody is supposed to be warping you to test that out. I am giving you one final chance because we have proof that you were on call with your friends but next time if the game detects macro-recorder running in your system, its an automatic ban.