Unban Joe 7 account

Want to appeal against a ban or mute? Please create a post here.
Joe7

Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:50 am

I was banned ... I was in the farm at the event when I went to the pokemon center and I went back to the farm of nothing I was sent to town, I thought it was my internet because it was bad these last days .. I went to find out in the discord the reason the ban spoke that I was of macro .. said that I do not use macro to play because I do not see reasons for this .. more did not believe.
I would like to know how I can recover my account (Joe7)

Ban
Admin

Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:55 pm

Even though this isn't my ban, you were found running this in the background.

The mods always try to communicate with you when they check you for macro/bot etc, if you don't respond they will ban you.

If, as you claim, you were there playing while it happened, there is no way the mod that did this didn't whisper you to get a response out of you, even if you don't know english, just a "I'm here, sorry no english" is enough to lower the suspicions.

The rules state that you're not allowed to have these programs running in the background either even if you don't use them, if you're found in possesion of them, you'll face the consequences.

Joe7

Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:18 pm

they did not send me msg in the chat asking if I was with an open application or something, they just teleported me and banned me!

Delques

Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:32 pm

You were lucky to even be teleported in the first place, the rules state that running these programs are an automatic ban, but i at least checked if you were using it. You kept on moving like nothing happened even though you saw a mod warping you and following you, there is no way anyone can think that is internet lag. Read the rules, don't run macro and you wont get banned simple as that.