This is a bit delayed but here is a list of features that were updated and introduced since Pokémon Blaze Online launched.
- The introduction of the Safari Zone that can be accessed via Safari tickets, which can be obtained from completing the daily objectives or bought from any Poké Mart
- Crew Wars was added, you can access it via your crew card providing you have unlocked the skill or by going to the Fast travel NPC in Hearthome.
- New Trade House UI was added
- Blaze Radar was added, this item prevents you from running from a UR, Legendary or Shiny Pokémon this item can be baught from the Poké Mart.
- PBO Discord Bot introduced. The bot announces events from in game such as Swarms, Experience buffs, Dynamax Raids, Server Status’s
- New Mounts added
- Legendary Caverns were added to the 3 Lakes, these can be accessed after defeating the Elite 4 and catching 200 unique Pokémon.
- 3 New maps were added
- Blaze coins were added
- Experience priest was added
- Treasure Hunts. Items will randomly be found across any outside map and can spawn at anytime
- Dragonballs / Dragonball store added Dragonballs can be found randomly found on any outside map. Dragonball store can be found in the cave at Solaceon Town
- New Mounts added
In June the the main focus was on improving Pokémon’s Moves, abilitys and items and restructuring Event/Crew Wars times as well as other various bug fixes that can be found in the Patch notes
- Battle frontier was added, you can travel there by talking to the sailor at Canalave City Port.
- New maps with new spawns were added near the Battle Frontier Area.
- Stark mountain are was added.
- Luck protection system (V 1.0) was introduced. The system will boost your encounter rates for UR and Legendary if you do not encounter them for a set number of spawns (values hidden).
- Roaming Pokemon system (V 1.0) was introduced.
- New Event timer UI was introduced
- Team Preview (V 1.0) was implimented
- First Legendary mount added along with other mounts
- Battle Tower was added. This is the unlimited tower which can be access via Fight Area. Detailed information can be found in the guides on the forum
- Added Daily, Weekly and Monthly Leaderboard in the achievements UI.
- New outfits and Mounts added
For an indepth overview of every change/fix please refer to the patch notes that can be found Here