POKEMON THAT NEED TO BE IN THE GAME!

Ideas on how we can improve the game? Please let us know.
SoggyNachos

FOSSILS! We need the Fossil pokemon from this generation and all generations. The whole point I switched to this game was to use Rampardos and guess who's not in this stupid game! Rampardos!
SoggyNachos

You also can't get Riolu or Lucario... How stupid is that??? A literal fan favorite and EVEN has a mega, but NOOOO lets put all the regional birds because "I ThINk WhaT woulD MakE ThIs GaMe GoOd iS If wE pUt PiDuv & SweLLoW". So dumb! What about Hippopotas? Nope the only Ground type you need is Garchomp because it's cool looking and the best part of playing pokemon is everyone having the same pokemon teams. What creativety!
Gupta

I have neutral thought abouts all of them except hippo, we freeking need hippo, also even if we get a mega lucario it would probably be banned from everywhere except pve that is just a broken mon
Yupa

SoggyNachos wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 4:23 am You also can't get Riolu or Lucario... How stupid is that??? A literal fan favorite and EVEN has a mega, but NOOOO lets put all the regional birds because "I ThINk WhaT woulD MakE ThIs GaMe GoOd iS If wE pUt PiDuv & SweLLoW". So dumb! What about Hippopotas? Nope the only Ground type you need is Garchomp because it's cool looking and the best part of playing pokemon is everyone having the same pokemon teams. What creativety!

You do realize they will add pokemons slowly with new regions plus like we got new swarn pokemons few days ago. New pokemons are needed but slowly. Whats the point in adding all fan favpurite pokemons at once. Then nobody would get excited if for example cloyster comes ( lets say nobody care about him) and lucario in game. Just give it time maze game is less then 2 months old.
Snakes
Admin

Fossils will come with time :) We have the mining feature in our pipeline.