A Guide to using the Trade House
1. This lets you switch between Pokémon and Items. So if you are searching for items on the market you will need to switch to Items before searching.
2. The search bar which allows you to search
3. The filter for searching. It changes depending if you are searching for Pokémon or Items as shown here:
4. This is how you switch to the selling page. We will get to this further down the guide.
5. This brings up your account summary and how you withdraw money from things you have sold on the market.
As you can see you have a weekly limit of 160 meaning you can only place 160 things on the market per week and only 80 slots can be used at a time.This is done to prevent spamming the market.
6. This is how you would switch between pages if one was full.
As you can see a few things from the 1st page pass over to the selling page so we won't go through them again.
1. When selling you will need to select here whether you are selling a pokemon or an item.
2. Click here to bring up either of the below images depending on what you are wanting to sell.
As you can see either way you are taxed 5% of the cost if the item or Pokémon is sold.
Once you are happy with it click Place to place it on the market.
Each Pokemon or item will then be placed in the Trade House for 48 hours which you can view from the selling page.
When someone buys the Pokémon or item from you, you will receive a notification.
Even if you are offline you will receive a notification that it has sold once you log back in.