Download on ios without a computer.

All game related guides goes here.
itachibruh

I don't know if i'm posting this in the right place but for those who wish to play on your ios and don't know how to install it "Without" a computer ill be trying my best to show how.

Needed:
Iphone(mine is a 7+) jailbroken. not saying it only works with a 7+ just not tested with others.
IPASTORE installed on your phone.
MEGA APP.

First head on over to there discord and look for "ios-related-announcements!" right under patchnotes.
once there click on the mega link, it will tell u to open the file in the mega app, once doing so "assuming" you have downloaded the mega app.
wait for it to download, once done, if u don't see the file just click on the red circle with a M on the bottom, and click on offline, once there you will see 3 dots next to the file click on it and choose where it says share, then look for IPASTORE and click it then give it a few for it to open.

Once is open or if it still did not open for you just open the app(ipastore) and go to where it says "Imports" once there you should see your file, click on it and click install then just wait after a few it should say "Resigned" next to the file click your homescreen and look for the new added app which is the game and enjoy playing.
Antosqui

Hola, de donde sacaste la aplicacion iPASTORE porque no la encuentro en mi celu, yo tengo el 7 comun
itachibruh

Antosqui wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:28 pm Hola, de donde sacaste la aplicacion iPASTORE porque no la encuentro en mi celu, yo tengo el 7 comun
Con el app (TutuBox), puede obtenerlo simplemente buscando el nombre en la web.
OhManGotDam

What’s app called to install to share it too?