Building a Crew: Looking for Friendly+Casual players

Looking for a crew? Post here.
BidoofthaGod

Looking for laid back but passionate pokemon fans to start a new Crew with your Lord and Savior, Bidoof. Players that are friendly, funny, helpful, knowledgeable in Pokemon and planning to play this game actively yet still casual for the remainder of the year and maybe longer.

To apply for this Crew, please answer the following questions with as much wit and humor as possible to give me a small sense of your personality. Please keep the game's policies in mind when choosing your language 😶

Q1: Which pokemon do you think are best suited, thematically and type wise, to help you cook your favorite meals for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?

Q2: When is the first time you played Pokemon?

Q3: Which 3 pokemon would you pick to bring into our reality, if given the chance?
DukeGolsaw

Q1: Which pokemon do you think are best suited, thematically and type wise, to help you cook your favorite meals for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?

--> Ditto, As it will be able to take on the form of any utensils, knives ,etc. and I won't have to find them and use them and wash them and then put it back. Gosh, Its too much work.

Q2: When is the first time you played Pokemon?

-->When I was in Primary school maybe 2009-2010.
It was Leaf Green Version

Q3: Which 3 pokemon would you pick to bring into our reality, if given the chance?

-->
  • Giratina(As I would be able to fly with its help and go to the distorted world as it will be my resting place as no one would be there)
  • Zygarde (Core form)as it looks cute
  • Mega Gardevoir (As it would be able to heal me and help me read other people's mind. ;} )
I have nothing to brag here.