I: Terms Of Service
By accessing this website or any other website controlled and provided to you by Pokémon Blaze, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing these websites.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from Pokemon Blaze’s websites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: Modify or copy the materials; Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pokemon Blaze’s websites; Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pokemon Blaze at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Pokemon Blaze’s websites are provided “as is”. Pokemon Blaze make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Pokemon Blaze do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the websites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to these websites.
In no event shall Pokemon Blaze be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pokemon Blaze’s websites, even if Pokemon Blaze have been notified in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Pokemon Blaze will not record, share, or otherwise make use of any gathered information or materials in any way that does not directly protect the integrity of the service.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Pokemon Blaze’s websites may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pokemon Blaze do not warrant that any of the materials on the websites are accurate, complete, or current. Pokemon Blaze may make changes to the materials contained on the websites at any time without notice. Pokemon Blaze do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Pokemon Blaze have not reviewed all of the sites linked to by the websites and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pokemon Blaze of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
You acknowledge and agree that you have no ownership or property interest in any account or information stored on a Pokemon Blaze system or server, including but not limited to, Pokemon Blaze accounts, donation gems, and any in-game currency or items.
- Virtual Currency and Donations
During your time on Pokemon Blaze you may accumulate in-game money, donation credits, and virtual goods. These are fictional currencies only to be used within Pokemon Blaze, and have no real world value. You may, in Pokemon Blaze’s sole discretion, exchange donation gems or in-game cash for items, services, or access to other specific content not otherwise available. The items, services or access to other content not otherwise available without donation gems or in-game cash may be discontinued or modified at any time by Pokemon Blaze at its sole discretion.
- You acknowledge you have no right to transfer any virtual goods or currencies within Pokemon Blaze for anything outside of Pokemon Blaze. You acknowledge that Pokemon Blaze is not required to ensure that donation credits are distributed when a donation takes place.
- You acknowledge that donation credit estimates for donations are non-guaranteed estimates which may be given for a donation and that Pokemon Blaze has no obligation to ensure that the amount of donation credits quoted to you during the donation process is credited to your account.
- You acknowledge that virtual goods and currencies within Pokemon Blaze are property of Pokemon Blaze, and that Pokemon Blaze reserves the right to modify, remove, or add virtual goods or currencies, including donation credits, to any account, at any time, for any or no reason.
- You acknowledge that all donations made to Pokemon Blaze are non-refundable and in the case of an unauthorized chargeback you account(s) will be terminated.
- You acknowledge that in the case of account termination that donations, virtual goods, and in-game currencies will not be refunded.
- You acknowledge that you may not under any circumstances initiate a chargeback or dispute via a third party payment processor within Pokemon Blaze’s express written consent. Doing so is a violation of this agreement and may result in account termination and/or legal action
II:The Code Of Conduct
- Rules related to “Chat” and communication with other users:
- English only in publics chat, if you wish to talk in another language check the custom chats to see if one has been made for your language or create a new one <insert link to guide on how to make custom chats>
- Please do not discriminate against those who do not speak the same language as yourself, allow them to find help, point them in the right direction while informing them of the rules, with respect.
- Spam in all forms is not allowed. This includes but is not limited to:
- Excessive Letters, Symbols, Numbers
- Sending the same message multiple times right after one another
- Cutting up sentences into multiple messages when they can be placed in one message
- The excessive use of capital letters is not allowed
- No swearing, do not bypass filters put in place
- Please be respectful of each other.
- No arguing. No harassment. We encourage you to block other people if you can’t get on
- No insulting, flaming or any toxic-behaviour of any kind towards any players.
- Keep things appropriate, this includes:
- No offensive messages, no racism, no derogatory terminology, and no hateful speech
- No politics or controversial topics.
- Inappropriate content, topics and malicious links are strictly forbidden. This includes anything sexually explicit, inciting hate, drugs or anything illegal.
- Please use the chat channels appropriately, trades go in the trade channel.
- You may not encourage other players to break rules.
- Do not discuss mutes or bans in any public chat, to appeal either please use the correct section on the forums
- Please do not mini mod, if you wish to remind someone of the rules please do so in private messages not in public chats
- Spoiling quests on global chat is prohibited. If you want to help others with solving a quest, please use private/crew chat. Giving solutions on global chat will result in a mute. (Please note that guiding others in the right direction is still allowed especially if you are guiding a new player)
- You may not disrespect staff members. Disrespect towards any member of staff will be treated more harshly than other players. Be kind and courteous, the staff are here to help.
- You may not impersonate a member of staff nor any players. This includes claiming to be an alt account of any staff member.
- If you do not agree with a staff members decision you may appeal via the forum
- Stream links may only be posted once every 30 minutes.
- Do not advertise your personal channels, other Pokemon Games and services not related to PBO
- Custom Chats should not be advertised in chat, with exception of language channels.
- Crew recruitment messages may be advertised once per hour by crew leaders and commanders.
2.Rules related to Gameplay:
- When creating usernames please make sure they are appropriate and do not break any rules. Inappropriate usernames will be banned.
- Using usernames to troll or harass another player is also against the rules.
- Account sharing is discouraged
- The account owner will be held accountable for any rules being committed on the account
- If you lose your account because you gave someone your password we are unable to help you retrieve it. It is done entirely at your own risk
- Having 2 accounts to play the game but no trades in between, this is only allowed providing you do not trade nor exploit any game mechanic. This means you may only play on one account at a time, if you are found to be using multiple accounts to exploit any game mechanic you will be banned. Examples of this include, but are not limited to, using multiple accounts to encounter Pokémon, PVP, take part in bug catching competitions, fishing competitions or Dynamax battles.
- Multi account trading and same device trading is prohibited, doing so will result in a ban
- Gaining unauthorised access to another user’s account is strictly prohibited and will be met with severe consequences
- Real Money Trading is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to
- Buying or selling anything in PBO for money or goods in real lif
- Exchanging anything in PBO for items, money, etc on another game
- Buying or selling an account on PBO for money or goods in-game
- Buying or selling an account on PBO for money or goods in real life
- Scamming another player is prohibited. The scammer will be banned but items or Pokémon will not be returned, you will need to provide proof that a scam has happened. Scamming includes, but is not limited to:
- Not staying true to your word
- Not returning loans
- Intentionally misleading or deceiving others
- A player can sell their Pokémon for whatever price they’d like, within reason, Do not harass users over their sales
- You may not enter Crew Wars or Ranked Ladder with more than one account.
- You may not offer any sort of incentive in exchange for battling you; this includes offering money or items for losing to you.
- You may not purposely lose to another player also known as feeding. You must put forth a serious effort to win. Intentionally feeding will result in a PVP ban
- Boosting in any form in Ranked PvP is forbidden, this means you may not enter a battle and disconnect repeatedly against the same players either with payment or without, nor giving someone a free win to boost their rank. Any player found boosting another or being boosted will be Ladder Banned.
- You may not abuse any exploits/bugs to gain an unfair advantage during battles. Some exploits may be subjective, but it should be clear if it gives you an unfair advantage or not. If you are unsure you can always ask a member of the Dev Team.
- Rules Related to Usernames, Character Names, and Crew Names:
When you choose a character name, a username, a Crew name, or otherwise create a label which can be seen by other users when using our Services, you must abide by the following guidelines.
You may not use any Username or Team Name which:
- Belongs to another person with the intent to impersonate that person, including Pokemon Blaze’s Staff or any other User of Pokemon Blaze’s Services;
- Incorporates offensive racial, ethnic, national, or cultural connotations;
- Incorporates bigotry or hate speech;
- Is sexually suggestive or pornographic;
- Contains swearing;
- References any form of criminal activity or drugs;
- Makes inappropriate references to the human anatomy or bodily functions;
- Is spam;
- Is comprised of gibberish; or
- Uses misspellings or alternative spellings of any of the above guidelines.
Do note: This list may not include all disallowed usernames, just the general guidelines. Pokemon Blaze reserves the right to ban/remove any names they deem inappropriate.
- Miscellaneous Rules:
- You may not attempt to or facilitate any attempts to bypass any restrictions set in place against User Accounts or Characters;
- During your time in Pokemon Blaze, you may wish to donate, any charge backs of such donations would result in the termination of your account/s.
- You may not use any unauthorized third-party software that intercepts or otherwise collects information from or through the Game or Services, including but not limited to:
- Any software that reads areas of computer Random Access Memory used by the game; or
- Any software which reads and attempts to manipulate network traffic between the Game Client and the Game Server
- Decompiling the client to access or trying to modify game files is prohibited and will be met with a permanent ban
- You agree that You will not, under any circumstances violate any applicable law or regulation in connection with Your use of the Game or Pokemon Blaze’s Services.
- You may not disrupt or assist in the disruption of:
- Any computer used to support the Services (each “server”); or
- Any other User’s experience.
Collection of Personal Information
Certain information such as your name and email are collected when you register or donate. This information will not be shared with any third party source, with the exception of law enforcement officials.
When you create an Account for Pokemon Blaze Online, your IP Address and E-mail Address may be stored in our records.
When you use any Service provided by Pokemon Blaze Online your IP Address and your MAC Address may be stored in our records.
When you make a donation to Pokemon Blaze Online, your payment information and transaction is processed by a third party. Pokemon Blaze Online may store information about donation history and amounts of Reward Points distributed through uniquely identifiable Account information. Pokemon Blaze Online does not store any payment information used to complete the transaction initiated by you.
How This Information May be Used
Any personal information collected by Pokemon Blaze may be used in the follow ways:
- Development and debugging processes
- To improve customer service
- This information may be used to identify rightful possession of an account in the event of a lost or stolen password.
- This information may be used to identify multiple accounts as falling under the possession of one individual.
- This information may be used to prevent those in possession of terminated accounts future access to the service.
- This information may be used to provide optional email updates from either our website or forums, at the sole discretion of you, the user.
- This information may be used to verify the status of a donation made to Pokemon Blaze.
While you are running the Game Client, PBO may monitor your computer’s Random Access Memory (“RAM”) for any unauthorized third party software running. An “unauthorized third party program” is defined as any third-party software prohibited by the Pokémon Blaze’s Terms of Service. In the event the Game Client detects any unauthorized third party programs, it may lead to a ban of the account
Pokémon Blaze can communicate information back to the Pokémon Blaze’s Servers, including but not limited to your Account Name, details about the third party program detected (including, but not limited to, Process Name, Hash, Window Name) , the date, Game Client settings, and personally identifiable network addresses (such as “IP Addresses” and “MAC Address”)
By registering with Pokémon Blaze you agree to these terms and by running its client you agree that Pokémon Blaze may exercise this process at any time while you are running the client, with or without prior notice to You.
Pokémon Blaze reserves the right to ban any account and ip/hardware them when in breach of the Terms of service.
Third Party Links
Privacy Protections for Children
In order to protect the privacy of minors, we do not allow children under the age of 13 to participate in any service provided by Pokemon Blaze without the consent of a parent or guardian.